We wish to inform you that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the national legislation on the protection of personal data establish rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals. This information, therefore, is intended to inform you of the methods and purposes with which Andrea Martelli, as data controller, will process your personal data.
Holder of the treatment
The owner of the data processing of Users of the Website https://www.trip-top.it/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) is Andrea Martelli, with registered office in Località Tache 18 / A – 11020 Gressoney La Trinité (AO) (hereinafter, the “Owner”), who can be contacted by email at the address: email@example.com at the telephone number: +39 393 11 05 098
WHERE ARE THE DATA PROCESSED?
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the Data Controller and are only handled by technical personnel, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated outside the company. The personal data provided by users who submit requests for information are used only to perform the service or provision requested, and are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
Type of data processed
Technical navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (this category of data includes IP addresses o the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment).
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Your personal data are required only if you want to come into contact with the Data Controller by registering in the “Contacts” area of the Site, by filling out the “Request Information” form, by subscribing to the newsletter, by sending emails or in the particular case in which the Site is accessed through the login credentials to Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, by such third-party companies; in such cases – completely optional – Users, after having read this information, can provide only the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the respective requests made.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
It should be noted that the following information refers exclusively to the Website and not to other websites that may be visited via links from this one, for which it is suggested to read the relevant information provided by the individual owners respectively.
Users’ personal data will be processed, mainly by computer and electronic means, and sometimes with the support of paper means, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter, the “Regulations”) for the performance of the Website’s own functions; more specifically, this information concerns the processing of:
• the passive collection and subsequent operations performed on your personal data, by browsing its pages, in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, as well as to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website;
• the provision, active collection and subsequent processing operations performed on the personal data voluntarily provided by you by e-mail, by filling in the contact form or by registering in the “Book” area of the Site, in order to ( i) render the information or services requested; (ii) initiate pre-contractual relationships and possibly execute the consequent contractual relationships and the obligations deriving from them and (iii) send messages containing commercial and promotional communications;
Without prejudice to all of the foregoing, your personal data may be used for defense by the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services by the user.
In this regard, it is specified that, with reference to the “Book” area, the provision of data in the fields marked with an asterisk is mandatory and failure to enter them does not allow the procedure to be completed and the subsequent processing of requests. On the other hand, the release of data in the fields not marked with an asterisk, although it may be useful to facilitate relations with the Data Controller, is optional and failure to indicate them does not affect the completion of the procedure.
Filling in the contact form (Name and surname, Email, Telephone) is mandatory and failure to enter them does not allow to complete the User’s request and the consequent processing of the same by the Owner. In particular, by entering your data in the contact form, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the message sent by you.
Communication and dissemination of data
No personal data provided generically by Users will be disclosed to third parties (except in cases where specific legal obligations require it) nor, least of all, disseminated.
It is not the intention of the Data Controller to transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Methods of processing and data retention times
The Data Controller processes personal data by adopting all appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data.
The Data Controller retains personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
• fulfillment of contractual obligations or management of the pre-contractual phase: no later than 10 years after the conclusion of the contract;
• for simple marketing purposes: no later than 24 months from the date of obtaining the last consent for this purpose.
The rights of the users of the website
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right to ask the site owner:
• access: they can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning them is being processed, as well as to receive a copy of the data, within the limits of reasonableness;
• rectification: they may ask to rectify or supplement the data provided, if inaccurate;
• cancellation: they can request that the data acquired or processed be canceled under specific conditions provided for by the Regulation (Article 17);
• limitation: they can request the limitation of the processing of personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the Regulation;
• opposition: they can oppose the processing of data at any time on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over those of the Users;
• portability: they can ask to receive the data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by them, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it) pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if it is believed that the data processing carried out by the Website violates the aforementioned Regulation.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, the undersigned Owner is required to respond to any of your requests within 1 month of receipt of the same, unless the complexity and number of requests do not require a longer term in which case the request will be processed within two months.
With this document, pursuant to art. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“privacy code”), as well as on the basis of the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, the data controller of this site provides users of the site some information relating to the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when the user accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (internet explorer, mozillafirefox, google chrome, opera, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer ; they are then re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
during navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called “third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this website
This site uses various types of cookies and similar technologies to ensure the proper functioning of the procedures and improve the user experience:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted). Their deactivation compromises the use of the services accessible from login. The public part of the site remains normally usable.
• Analysis and performance cookies. These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
This site includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). In this case, these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to anonymously collect and analyze information on website usage behavior (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to draw up reports for site operators regarding the activities on the websites themselves.
For more information, see the link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• Third party cookies. By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”).
This site can use social plugins and widgets from Facebook, Twitter, Google, Tripadvisor, Instagram and Youtube. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from sites managed by third parties.
The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below:
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Google information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Tripadvisor information: http://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html
Instagram information: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
Youtube information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Octorate information: https://www.octorate.com/it/termini-e-condizioni/
This site for specific campaigns may use the following third-party profiling cookies:
Facebook: these cookies are used to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to present the user with messages in line with their interests. More information, also in relation to how to disable these cookies, can be found at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/.
Adwords: these cookies are used to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. more information, also in relation to how to disable these cookies, available at the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it.
To select / deselect use the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage preferences relating to cookies directly within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer:
• The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for this treatment, as indicated at the links shown in the paragraph “third-party cookies”.
• For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
System log and maintenance
For needs denied operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Without prejudice to the fact that the Company does not carry out processing operations other than those expressly authorized and / or requested by you, this information may be subject to changes to comply with new provisions of the law, with the changed personal data processing policies by of the Company and / or following changes in the characteristics of the Website. Each updated version of this information will be made available on the Website in the dedicated section.